Wednesday 18 January 2012

When Abroad


Like so many other frequent travellers, I truly appreciate the amount of time and effort that hotel staff put into prepping my hotel room. There is nothing quite like walking into one of the Scottish highland hotels and being presented with a room that is absolutely spotless. Since I have frequented these particular hotels so often, I have come to expect a certain level of service, and they have never let me down.
In fact, they are constantly exceeding my expectations on a regular basis. It is as though they know that I am coming and take every measure available to ensure that I have a pleasant stay. While I would like to believe that they only take such measures for me, I have it on good grounds that they treat all of their guests in such a manner. Now that is impressive!


Since I have been all over the world on the account of the business that I conduct, I have had my share of bad hotels. Over the years many of these places have managed to get their act together, but once you have provided a less than adequate service, there is very little chance that I will use your service in the future; I believe that many of the social networking sites have contributed to many hotels rethinking how they conduct business, as word and reviews travel much faster now then it used to.

Since I tend to find myself in Scotland quite a bit these past few years, I am always searching for great hotels. Besides from staying in the Highlands, I also stay at a Hotel Dunkeld. Both of these locations offer their guests with an extensive list of luxurious services that go unmatched. I look forward to using their services again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment