Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Call to Action

Finding time to think of your own needs is something that many of us forget to do, in this information day and age. Sure, we all have our routines, and they tend to fulfill some superficial portion of our desires. But, I am sure, that if you actually sat down and thought about what you wanted out of life, you would be very surprised at how much you have already compromised. Compromised how you may ask. The list is extensive, but to provide a few examples: a 30 year mortgage, unplanned children, financial debt. I do not wish to continue on with the list, as it tends to get become depressing, but I am sure you know where you fit into the equation.


With that being said, I would like you to consider this little blurb as a call to action. I am not saying that you should walk up to your boss and tell him what he can do with your job. Instead, plan a holiday for yourself. Take the time you need to figure out what you are meant for, what are your goals, how can you achieve them while maintaining everything that you have worked for.

I recently had this call to action about 3 years ago, but it came from a much different source, my 6 year old nephew. He asked “who are you?” An odd question, I know, but he is 6. For this reason, the next day I booked a Short break Scotland hotel. Now, the Hotel breaks Scotland offers some of the most relaxing services that one can imagine, and I took advantage of all that my particular Short break Scotland had to offer. I would suggest that you do the same. There is no time like the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment